HERE IS WHERE I . . . PERSUADE YOU TO PICK UP MY NEW NOVEL
Posted on September 9, 2016
It's here! The e-book of Here Is Where I . . . Wield a Really Big Sword is out today! The print version will be available through Amazon at the end of September.
Here is where I share a Top Ten list of why this book is for you:
10. Ever want to see a redshirt take on an important heroic role instead of shuffling off their mortal coil? Watch Gideon Thump step into a heroic vacuum and try to measure up.
9. The mage in this book isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to cast a spell.
8. Not enough books feature the three Fates as supporting characters. Well, this book sets forth to change that. Clotho is a real charmer and prone to not just standing idly by and letting the future unfold smoothly.
7. We've got husk fiends, glitter goblins, deck orcs, moss giants and more. Unique magical creatures abound in this series!
6. Have a hankering for overly long and witty chapter titles? This book is tailor made for you, oh adoring word aficionado.
5. It's got a goddess living with a terrible curse.
4. Are you down for some snappy teen banter and terrific group dynamics? This novel draws inspiration from The Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV series in terms of the back-and-forth between the cast.
3. Rapid-fire, short chapters keep the story breezy and the cliffhangers poppin'!
2. Get inside the head of the big baddie with special Evil Interlude chapters. Yes, you too can be privy to the inner machinations of a truly despicable fellow.
1. Special launch pricing! It's only $2.99 for September and October. In November it will be priced at $4.99. Either price is a steal for an engaging, 79,991-word YA fantasy novel.
I hope you'll give Here Is Where I . . . Wield a Really Big Sword a try. I'm very proud of how it came together.